- DSLR dental kit see https://www.dentalphotographyinpractice.com
- 12 videos/ 15 data sheets/15 MCQs
- All dental team members
The aim of the learning material content is to give learners an understanding of the value of Dental Photography in their Dental Practice and highlight the benefits. Learners will be given regarding the correct equipment selection for their needs.
To teach the basics of photography to aid learners in their use of photography in dental practice, to produce consistent quality images. Make photography attainable for the whole team.
- Have a basic understanding of the key elements of the photographic process
- Have a good technique when taking clinical images, and the ability to assess the image and know how improve where necessary
- Have the knowledge to be able to encourage members of the team to contribute to photography in the surgery
Uses of photography/Equipment choice/Photography basics/Equipment settings/Techniques for clinical photography/Troubleshooting
Hours of Learning:
- Session 1: 15 minutes
- Session 2: 30 minutes
- Session 3: 30 minutes
- Session 4: 60 minutes
- Session 5: 60 minutes
- Session 6: 60 minutes